Kurtas or kurtis is an omnipotent dress, can be discovered in almost every wardrobe of men’s and women’s. Today, we are not going to talk about men’s fashion but only women’s choice of an exhaustive range of Bottom wears or salwars or pants to complement her fashion love – kurtis.
Women of all ages prefer to wear kurtas due to not just one or two but several reasons. From being one of the most practical ethnic dresses to its exponential vividity, Indian kurtas are rocking the choices of women of every race and age in Indian and around the world. When you have such a comfortable and vehement piece representing Indian ethnic wear, you ought to have the best collection of bottom wears or salwars to complement it. The world of ethnic bottom wears or salwars is much vast than what the world thinks it is. It is not just about leggings, palazzos, or traditional churidars but way more than that to relish the beautiful new Kurti designs, tunics, and even tops or blouses.
How To Choose Bottom Wears?
Because of the vividity of bottom wears, choosing a particular satisfying all your requirements has become difficult. For instance, if you have a new cotton Kurti design and the latest designer palazzos, cigarette pants, leggings, tiered pants, and wide leg pants in front of you; what will you choose?
Well, it all depends on the weather, mood, and the occasion for which you are prepping up. Here are some hints that might help you to buy the best bottom wears in future:
- Embellished pants are heavy and are perfect for high collar flashy events like parties or weddings.
- Aesthetically embroidered pants or salwars are great for a sophisticated show and even as formal wear.
- Avoid too much print and work patterns when it is about workwear.
- Pop colours are great for Springtime and Wintertime.
- Avoid heavy work patterns or fabrics when you have to wear them during a Summer occasion.
Different Types of Bottom Wear for Various Types of Kurtis
Flaunt your womanly features and curves with the season’s best cigarette pants. Instead of regular picks like leggings, jeggings or churidars, this time, grab a pair of cigarette pants and flaunt it with your classic new Kurti design. The fitting of these pants is almost the same as churidars but without chudis or pleats. Cigarette pants form a comfortable fitting and finely finish up at the ankle.
- Catch these with a flared kurti, A-line kurti or trendy tail cut kurti.
- Pick flats, juttis or trendy sandals for office wear and heels for casual outings.
Pair Of Palazzos
Palazzos are the most graceful and practical pieces in the world of bottom wears. Indian palazzos look slightly similar to wide-leg pants but not with that much flare. The loose and comfortable fitting along the length makes it the choicest bottom wear among fashion forward women.
- Choose trendy border prints to match with tunics and kurtas and select pop printed palazzos when wearing tops with them.
- For a decent look, short Angrakha kurti or peplum kurti will be apt.
Wrap Around Pants
If you are planning for a road trip and thinking of purchasing attractive loungewear, a pair of wrap-around pants with a new cotton Kurti design will be apt. Wrap-around pants have asymmetric hemline and required to wrapped and knotted at the front with drawcord closure.
- These pants are best with short kurtas and tunics.
- You can add some Bohemian statement jewellery for the best look.
Enjoy the readymade glamour of classic dhotis, which once was available for men only. Now women can also cherish the beauty of these traditional garbs. Dhoti pants or salwars give an authentic Desi look and you can also select different types of dhoti salwars as well as per the requirement.
- The loose drape at the ankle area gives you freedom of style and more room to choose the trendiest footwear.
- Mid-rise printed kurti, peplum kurti, embroidered kurti with new cotton Kurti design would rock your desi style.
A basic staple in any woman’s wardrobe, skirts are not just for your designer tops but Kurtis can also make it a great combo. You can choose contrasting hues and prints for your skirts to pair them with different types of kurtas.
- You can wear silk kurta, cotton blended kurta, A-line kurta or a new Kurti design with a stylish skirt
- Try heavy chandelier earrings for the perfect finish off.
Well, if you ask for one Indian traditional salwar that can never go out of trend then the answer would definitely include Patiala Salwars. Come with multiple vertical pleats and chudis, Patialas are originated in Punjab, India, and worn with Punjabi kurtis as well. But now, it’s open for the mix and match.
- Catch a heavily embellished dupatta and short new kurti design for a fabulous appearance.
- Choose from kitten heels, pumps, open toe heels and Punjabi juttis.
Easy to put on and style with, a pair of leggings can be worn around the clock. They are the most preferred without any notice because they are highly stretchable and no size cannot fit into these.
- Kurtas longer than thigh and knee lengths would be apt with these.
- You can wear heels or sandals with these pretties but avoid wedges or platform heels.
Wide Leg Pants
If you have a keen interest in the comfy and baggy palazzos, then wide-leg pants would surely entertain your fashion-Nazi heart. This pair of pants is blissful in summer as they are extra wide open at the bottom than the regular palazzo pants.
- If you have long lassy legs, this will suit you the best otherwise, you can wear stilettos.
- Choose a well fitted top or kurta with loose pants
The unapologetic silhouette and witty pseudo draping build the beauty of tulip pants. The pants have a billowing top, which gets narrower at the ankles. One of the most popular Pakistani fashion trends, Tulip pants offer a great option as traditional summer classics.
- Pack some tunics and stylish tops to compliment this beauty.
- Wear your new cotton Kurti design and tulip pants with stud earrings and pointed heels or sandals.